Hope you are enjoying this lovely first week of April! Great things are in store this month from meet-ups to events. If you’re not a member yet, do consider joining us. We’d love to have you and if you’re still on the fence, join our mailing list so you don’t miss any announcements. Happy April and Happy Spring!
Happy First Week of April!
- Hurricane Matthew Relief Fundraiser — By Leigh Hines Hines Sight Blog For those who don’t know, I covered Columbus County, Robeson County, Bladen County and other Southeastern N.C counties for many years prior to moving to Raleigh. I have met so many people in these areas that I call friends and this area shaped me into who I am today. [...]
- Rock Your Purple for Epilepsy Awareness Day — The North Carolina Blogger Network believes in supporting good causes, especially those that are near and dear to the hearts of our bloggers. One of our members has a child who suffers from Epilepsy, and today happens to be Epilepsy Awareness Day. People all over the world are encouraged to wear purple to show their support [...]
- Get to Know Crystal Coast Series Author, Chriss... — Calling all book lovers! Have you heard of this talented author residing right here on the beautiful Crystal Coast of North Carolina? Meet Chrissy Lessey; mother, author of The Crystal Coast Book Series, autism advocate, and coffee lover. The beautiful beaches of the Crystal Coast in North Carolina serve as the perfect backdrop for her [...]
- Join Guest Speaker Sarah Gaylor at the Downtown... — Do you spend all weekend perched in front of the television watching countless hours of HGTV all while pinning tons of home improvement projects on your Pinterest? If so, the Downtown Raleigh Home Show is just the place for you! Hundreds of exhibitors along with thousands of anxious homeowners will be at the Raleigh Convention Center on [...]
- Schoolhouse Teachers Review by My Own Green Gra... — By Jennifer @Jennsim| My Own Green Grass Before we moved to North Carolina, I had tried out SchoolhouseTeachers.com. I had only done a trial as we were packing up, but it had come through my email and I wanted to check it out. Wow…was all I can say about that then. And wow… is all I can say [...]