Hope you are enjoying this lovely first week of April! Great things are in store this month from meet-ups to events. If you’re not a member yet, do consider joining us. We’d love to have you and if you’re still on the fence, join our mailing list so you don’t miss any announcements. Happy April and Happy Spring!
Happy First Week of April!
- Hurricane Matthew Relief Fundraiser — By Leigh Hines Hines Sight Blog For those who don’t know, I covered Columbus County, Robeson County, Bladen County and other Southeastern N.C counties for many years prior to moving to Raleigh. I have met so many people in these areas that I call friends and this area shaped me into who I am today. [...]
- Coco Darling’s NC Blogger Social — Come join us September 30th, 2016 from 7:00 to 9:00 for our NC Blogger meetup and social at Coco Darlings, Goldsboro’s Premier Party place. There will be light snacks, door prizes, and of course, swag bags. (Who doesn’t love a swag bag?) During this NC Blogger Social you’ll have the opportunity to: Meet local bloggers Network Promote your [...]
- Upcoming Book Signing of The Cottage on Lough K... — For those of you who follow us pretty closely, you’ll know that we love to highlight awesome things that are members are doing as well as fun things happening across North Carolina. Well, the release of NCBN member, Anna Marie’s book, The Cottage on Lough Key, fits both of those things! Double win. We’re so [...]
- Rock Your Purple for Epilepsy Awareness Day — The North Carolina Blogger Network believes in supporting good causes, especially those that are near and dear to the hearts of our bloggers. One of our members has a child who suffers from Epilepsy, and today happens to be Epilepsy Awareness Day. People all over the world are encouraged to wear purple to show their support [...]
- Get to Know Crystal Coast Series Author, Chriss... — Calling all book lovers! Have you heard of this talented author residing right here on the beautiful Crystal Coast of North Carolina? Meet Chrissy Lessey; mother, author of The Crystal Coast Book Series, autism advocate, and coffee lover. The beautiful beaches of the Crystal Coast in North Carolina serve as the perfect backdrop for her [...]