We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Billing information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only by staff members. All NC Blogger Network affiliates with access to personal information are also bound to adhere to this policy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We never sell, rent or share your personal information with third-parties.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
In order to best provide our full range of Services, we collect the following types of information from our users.
The Personal Information You Provide to Us: We may receive and store any information you voluntarily submit to the Services, such as name and email for a subscription to our newsletters or leaving comments on blog posts. (or otherwise authorize us to obtain – such as, from (for example) your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube accounts, etc.).
We create your profile for your use of the Services based upon the information you voluntarily provide. The types of personal information collected may include:
- your full name
- email address
- street address
- blog name and /or URL
- birth year
- IP address
- browser information
- your social networks/data (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- family demographic information (gender of children and birthdates, ethnicity, pets, etc.)
- the content of your emails, messages and other correspondence with us, and any other information necessary for us to provide the Services.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
The Services may permit you to link to other Services or websites. Such third-party Services/websites are not under NC Blogger Network’s control, and such links do not constitute an endorsement by NC Blogger Network of those other Services/websites or the services offered through them. The privacy and security practices of such third party Services/websites linked to the Services are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and NC Blogger Network is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
Materials Submitted to NC Blogger Network
All photos, email, written correspondence and any other materials submitted to the NC Blogger Network (“Materials”) become the sole and exclusive property of NC Blogger Network and cannot be returned at any time. By submitting Materials, you agree the NC Blogger Network may, but is not obligated to, use the Materials in connection with the site, in any way, in any medium, worldwide, in perpetuity. Further, you warrant all Materials are 100% original and do not violate the right of privacy or publicity of, or constitute a defamation against, any person or entity; that the Materials will not infringe upon or violate the copyright or common law rights or any other rights of any person or entity; that there are and will be no encumbrances, liens, conditions or restrictions whatsoever upon or affecting such Materials; and that you and the person depicted in the Materials are at least 18 years of age or you are a parent or guardian granting permission for use. You agree to indemnify NC Blogger Network for all damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of any breach or failure of the warranties made herein.
Help Us Keep Your Personal Information Accurate
If your personal information changes please be sure to update your membership information by logging in and making the necessary changes.