Our Code of Ethics
Accordingly, we ask that everyone who participates in our network in any manner upholds our Code of Ethics –
- Never plagiarize.
- If you are referencing other content, identify and link to sources whenever feasible.
- Make certain that nothing in your content misrepresents the original source.
- Never publish any information you know is incorrect.
- Be clear with blog readers and visitors what is sponsored content, affiliate content, and disclose all relationships.
- Show compassion for fellow bloggers. Operate from a place of support, community, and positivity. The person on the other side of the screen has feelings and family.
- Respect the privacy of others.
- No inappropriate content here, please. Profanity: if wisely used, ok. Nudity: absolutely not.
- Disclose conflicts of interest, affiliations, activities and personal agendas.
Please note that the North Carolina Blogger Network reserves the right to remove any comments in violation of these ethics as it is our intention to keep this website a model of support and community.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.