Hello Summer! Summer has finally arrived – though it’s been feeling like Summer for quite some time, wouldn’t you agree?
Today kicks off the first official day of Summer and Summer Solstice. June 21st marks the longest day of the year. Today, those of us in the Northern Hemisphere will have the longest period of daylight.
Ready For Some Summer Fun?
And speaking of Summer and Summertime, don’t miss these great Summer posts from a few of our NC Bloggers (in no particular order):
- Cheers to Summer
- Wilmington, NC and Wrightsville Beach Summer Camp Guide
- Free Summer Activities Bucket List Printable
- 13 “Must Do” Summer Stops in the Triangle
- Summer Survival – Why Moms Need Support Instead of Shaming
- How a Summer Bullet Journal for Kids Save My Sanity
- 5 Ways to Savor the Summer
- Pier Perspective – Sunset Beach, NC
- Simply Sunset Beach
- Same Beach, Next Year (Book Review)
- Ideas for Kids this Summer in Wilmington, NC
We can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the posts we’ve shared! If you’ve got a Summer-themed blog post you’d like to share, we’d love to check it out.
Do You Have Any Plans This Summer?
What have you got planned this Summer? Have you scheduled any time for a little Summer fun? We’d love to hear about what you’ve got going on this Summer. Please share with us in the comments section below. We can’t wait to hear from you!