‘Tis the season of giving! If you are wondering what to get the special blogger in your life for the holidays, look no further for knock it out of the blog-o-sphere ideas.
The NCBN Holiday Gift Guide for Bloggers
After extensive research, polling, and being bloggers ourselves, we’ve come up with the gifts that bloggers want this year.
*Some of these links are affiliate links- they cost nothing extra to you but help support the Network.
1. North Carolina state necklace. From Vespertine’s Etsy shop (an artist located in Carrboro, NC) you can order this necklace and place the heart over whichever city you blog from. Let your NC-based blogger display their love for the Tar Heel state.
2. A great planner. Our members were polled and they love the Erin Condren life planner line. (Side note: bloggers are also pretty excited about Day Designer planners and we’re all waiting for the 2015 collection to be unveiled).
3. A DSLR camera. Such as Canon EOS Rebel T5 DSLR CMOS Digital SLR Camera. Because blogs are better with better pictures.
4. Blog Design For Dummies. Written by NC-based blogger, and NCBN member, Melissa Culbertson, this book is our go-to guide. Every blogger needs this sitting nearby.
5. Blogging Concentrated T-shirts & gear. These are funny, and true.
6. Gift cards to Starbucks. Of course. Bloggers need fuel.
7. Logitech B910 HD Webcam. Video matters a lot for bloggers, make it easy to record high quality video!
8. iBlog Magazine Subscription. Bloggers need to stay on top of education and the constantly-evolving industry. Even though this magazine markets itself towards women bloggers, there is a lot in here for everyone. (Oh, and if you are a member of the NCBN you get a discount!)
9. A good laptop bag. Our bloggers love the Kailo Chic laptop bag line. While there isn’t much for the men at Kailo Chic (unless you are really in to turquoise Chevron) eBags has a great selection of laptop bags for all, and the Kenneth Cole ones get us the most excited.
10. NCBN membership, of course! What blogger doesn’t need a community, support, educational resources, and events to attend? Click here to sign the lucky blogger up for an annual membership at a great cost.
Other ideas we love? Contribute to your blogger’s favorite charity or buy them a gift certificate for new, professional head shots with a local photographer.
What do you think?
What are you wishing for this holiday season?