If you’ve been wondering how to create a vlog (video blog), we’ve got you covered in today’s 2-minute tip! In this video, “How to Create a Vlog in Two Minutes”, NC Blogger Network’s Co-Founder, Allison will tell you why video is so important for bloggers today and take you step by step in how you can create a vlog in just two minutes.
This quick tip is part of our “2 Minute Tip” series. If you only have a few minutes but want to learn about blogging, social media, and content marketing, never fear! We’ll give you real tips to make your blogging life better and easier 2 minutes at a time.
A Few More Compelling Reasons to Create a Vlog
- By 2017, video content will represent 74% of all internet traffic. (Source)
- Cisco projects that global Internet traffic from videos will make up 80% of all internet traffic by 2019. (Source)
- 4 times as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it. (Source)
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19% and clickthrough rates by 65%. (Source)
- In a 2016 HubSpot survey, 43% of consumers wanted to see more video content in 2016. (Source)
Are you using video on your blog? Are you a vlogger? We’d love to hear from you. Let us know in the comments below!
About the NC Blogger Network
NC Blogger Network is North Carolina’s premier community for bloggers. We bring bloggers together for events, education, networking and paid opportunities working with relevant brands. Join today!