We love introducing you to bloggers with North Carolina ties! It’s time for another edition of Meet the Members. We’re excited to re-introduce you to Madison from Grace and Vine, not just because she’s an awesome blogger with some killer know how, but also because she’s our resident Web Designer. (We’re pretty lucky to have her “grace” us with her talent!) Read below to get to know more about her and give her a warm welcome!
Meet Madison of Grace and Vine
1. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging off and on for about five years now!
2. Why did you start blogging?
I originally started my blog to share about my newlywed life with friends and family. I also started blogging to fill some free time after graduating from college and to connect with other bloggers!
3. What do you blog about?
I share blogging, branding and web design tips for bloggers and small business owners!
4. Where are you blogging from?
I don’t live in NC anymore, but I lived in the Triad from 2009-2015.
5. Out of all the posts you’ve written, which one (or two) would you pick as your favorite?
I really love this blog post because I think it gives myself and other bloggers freedom from feeling like MORE content is always better. When I was a lifestyle blogger, I shared content 5x a week and it was exhausting! Now I focus on sharing quality content as often as I can and it’s much better for myself and my readers!
6. What blog(s) do you love?
7. What’s one piece of advice you’d offer your fellow bloggers?
Do what works best for you and your readers. Don’t be afraid to do something different if it works! There are no black and white rules to being a blogger. Be authentic and real!
8. What’s are two things do you know to be true?
- Being a mama is the hardest and best job out there.
- Running a small business is tough work but if it’s what makes your heart sing, you have to make it work! And you can do nothing well by yourself, it takes a team and a support system!
9. Where can we find you on the web?
- Blog: graceandvinestudios.com
- Facebook: @graceandvine
- Instagram: @graceandvine
- Pinterest: @graceandvine
And finally, is there anything else you’d like to add that you want people to know about you – professional affiliations, any other place they can find you, etc.?
I also have a food blog!
Members, don’t forget to log in and check out the Members’ Resources page for a special offer from Madison!
ABOUT NC BLOGGER NETWORK
NC Blogger Network is North Carolina’s premier community for bloggers. We bring bloggers together for events, education, networking and paid opportunities working with relevant brands. Join today!