Today we have another edition of Meet the Members and we’re featuring Naomi of Coffee.Lipstick.Go! Naomi is a personal stylist that wants to help her clients tap into their personal style and rock it confidently. Get to know her below and give her a warm welcome!
1. How long have you been blogging?
For about a year.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started a style blog with pictures of my #ootd on Instagram first and then realized I could take those pictures along with the captions and a few edits here and there and turn them into a quick online blog as well.
3. What do you blog about?
Style, fashion, styling consulting, style tips.
4. Where are you blogging from in NC?
5. Out of all the posts you’ve written, which one (or two) would you pick as your favorite?
6. What blog(s) do you love?
7. What’s one piece of advice you’d offer your fellow bloggers?
Keep at it! It can be time-consuming but carve out the time to either post pictures and the online word blog or one or the other. Stay consistent!
8. What’s are three things do you know to be true?
- Positivity is a MUST! Staying positive no matter what challenge you’re going through or how hard it may seem is important. It makes a world of difference when you do – to your health, mindset, family & home life.
- We’re never done learning and growing. We all can be a better version of ourselves. All it takes is being 1% better each week. By the end of the year, you’re a 52% better version of yourself!
- ME TIME is the BEST TIME! Schedule it each week on the same day and feel the difference in your life!
9. Where can we find you on the web?
- Blog: coffeelipstickgo.com
- Pinterest: @coffeelipstickgo
- Instagram: @coffee.lipstick.go
- Twitter: @CLipstickGo
- Facebook: @CoffeeLipstickGo
10. And finally, is there anything else you’d like to add that you want people to know about you?
I have a personal stylist and styling consultant business. No matter where you’re going you should always look and feel your best. Coffee.Lipstick.Go! can help you gain a renewed confidence in styling and wearing your own pieces! Check out my website to see the ways I can help you!
Did You Enjoy Meeting The NC Blogger Behind Coffee.Lipstick.Go!?
Make sure to give her a warm welcome by commenting below! Love meeting our NC Bloggers? Meet them all!