It’s time for another edition of Meet the Members. You know we love to introduce you to North Carolina bloggers! Today we’re introducing you to Trista of A Purpose Driven Wife. Get to know her below and make sure to give her a warm welcome!
Meet Trista of A Purpose Driven Wife
1. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging since 2009.
2. Why did you start blogging?
It started as an addition to a bath & body business I started.
3. What do you blog about?
I blog about the Military lifestyle, Faith, Family, and everything in between.
4. Where are you blogging from in NC?
New Bern, NC.
5. Out of all the posts you’ve written, which one (or two) would you pick as your favorite?
This one, Marine Corps Ball Survival Guide, is one of my favorites.
6. What blog(s) do you love?
I love reading The Frugal Navy Wife.
7. What’s one piece of advice you’d offer your fellow bloggers?
Keep writing and be consistent.
8. What’s are three things do you know to be true?
- God is real
- I love myself
- I love my family
9. Where can we find you on the web?
- Blog: adrivenwife.com
- Facebook: @adrivenwife
- Instagram @adrivenwife
- Pinterest: @adrivenwife
- Twitter: @TLaborn
- YouTube: @apurposedrivenwife
We hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know Trista! Be sure to swing by her blog and check out all she’s got going on. Do you have questions or comments for her? Kick off the conversation in the comments below! Love meeting our NC Bloggers? Meet them all!